Saturday, February 13, 2010

It's a boy!

Well, we just found out yesterday that John and I are going to have another nephew in July! My sister Carrie is having another boy! Her c-section is scheduled for July 9, 2010, that is if she doesn't go into labor before then. I am very excited for her. However, I just knew she would have another boy! I hope Dillon is ready for a little brother!

In other news, Lily is now sick :( She got her cold from grandma. I'm a little upset with the situation because grandma was sick for a week before she bothered to tell us she wasn't feeling good. I don't see grandma, John drops her off and picks her up, so I had no idea she was sick. The whole time she was watching Lily. I about had a fit when I found out. Seriously, if you don't feel good....say something! Don't feel like you have to watch my daughter and get her sick in the process. I'm so upset because I work in the hospital.....I know what is going around. The peds unit has been packed with RSV and flu. I don't want that for my daughter. Poor Lily has been sneezing and coughing like crazy. She doesn't sleep very good because she can't breathe out of her sweet little nose. I feel so bad for her. I would be more than happy to have this than her. Poor baby!

Congratulations to Ryan and Chelsa Knepp on the arrival of baby Corbin! He is a doll! I can't wait to meet him! Glad everyone is well! Keep us updated!

No comments: