Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy 9 Months Lillian!
















I can't believe my baby girl turned 9 months yesterday. Wow! That is really crazy to me. I really enjoy seeing her learn new things. She is just so much fun at this stage! Everyday is something new!! I love you Lillian! Mommy and daddy are so proud of you!












Pretty Girl!












Mommy stop singing...you aren't that good!




















Look Mommy...I can do it by myself



















Now if I can only get that remote


Let's see.....last Friday, Lillian came home from grandma's. She learned a new trick....Lillian knows how to clap now. She did it all day long on Friday. Yesterday, I was off and she was still clapping!! Maybe this is a sign that she is going to be a cheerleader like her mommy was!!!! Lillian is trying to stand. If she holds on to something, she can stand for a few minutes. Yesterday, she even took a step by herself holding on to the couch. I'm so not ready for her to walk!!! Lily loves cords......the lamp cord and the radio cord....yeah, she is all over them. I have to watch her more closely now. She wants to pull at them and of course...put them in her mouth. I can't keep up with her sometimes!!

My hubby and I
Lillian's first Valentine's from Nana

She LOVED it!!

Ok, so I know I shouldn't be like this, but I have to get on my soap box. We have these neighbors that live right next to us. They don't have a whole lot of yard, so their kids have asked us if they could play in our yard a couple of times. Honestly, I don't care if they play in our yard. Last month, they knocked on our door and asked if they could go sledding down the hill in our back yard. That's fine, we just told them to be careful. Again, I don't care if they play in our yard....what gets me is that they leave all their toys in our yard. I'm a little OCD....I can't handle their stuff in our yard 24/7. We have balls, bikes, and a sled in our yard that isn't ours. This is winter too. Can you imagine how summer is going to be? John and I take a lot of pride in our home and yard. We really try hard to keep everything looking nice. They don't care...they have crap all over their yard, front porch, and now our yard. I don't think that is very respectful. I would NEVER let Lillian do that to our home, let alone someone else's. I don't think that is a whole lot to ask for...you play in our yard, you pick up your toys. Am I wrong?

I hope everyone is enjoying the snow day! It looks so pretty outside, I just don't want to go outside to see it. Again, I'm not feeling that well. I can't wait to get my gallbladder out. I have lost a lot of time and money from work and I can't afford to keep this up. I know I will be out another 2 weeks after my surgery....that is a real bummer. I was hopefully for a week. I can't wait to go see the surgeon and get this planned out! John is planning on taking the day off and go with me to my appointment. I was really surprised because he never goes to doctor appointments with me. Even when I was pregnant, he went to 2-3 appointments at the most. So, I was really suprised when he said that he wanted to go with me.

No comments: