Saturday, November 17, 2012

Reeve is 1 month!

 
I can't believe my baby is already a month old! Time keeps flying by. Before I know it, I will be back at work :( I really don't want to think about that. Reeve, you are such a good baby. I don't know what I would do without you in my life. You are the sweetest. You love to snuggle, you only cry if you are hungry or gassy. You have discovered the lights. You look for them in each room. You started smiling and have even giggled. That sweet smile melts mommy's heart. You do very well with your big sister constantly in your face. You take it with stride!
 
At one month:
you wear newborn to size 1 diapers
newborn to 0-3 clothes
sleeps most of the time, but starting to stay awake longer during the day
rolled over from belly to back
take 2-4 oz of formula
switching from Similac Advance to Similac Sensitive....you are doing well with it.
loves to be swaddle at night time
only takes a paci to soothe
enjoys bathtime
very laid back
 
 


Happy 1 month to my sweet baby boy, Reeve. We all love you so much. We love to watch you discover new things. We love to snuggle and kiss on you!! You are such a sweet baby!






No comments: