Monday, November 12, 2012

Happy Halloween

This year I had to goblins to take trick or treating! It was a lot of fun to dress up two kiddos. We went to a Trunk or Treat at Eastside Park. John and I were dreading it because last year was horrible. We stood in line for about 2 hrs. This year, we were in and out in 40 minutes....much better! Then, Lily had a Halloween party at preschool, which I was lucky enough to attend. She had a blast. I really enjoyed seeing her interact with the kids at school. Then on Halloween, we took Lily to Ms. Angie's house (her preschool teacher), the sheriff's department, and to her aunt and uncle's house.

Lily had a blast! It makes my heart happy seeing her enjoy these activities. I am glad I was able to attend all these activities with her this year. Next year, I will have to do some trading at work, seeing how next year I won't be on maternity leave.

Trunk of Treat 2012



Passed out!

Heading to Lillian's preschool party

my kitty cat

Singing for treats at WC

All the morning preschool classes

Trick or Treating at Mamaw's and Papaw's

Happy Halloween

Reeve's first Halloween


The Potts family...Halloween 2012

No comments: